Are you stuck in a rut?
Would you like to be more excited about the coming day?
Are you interested in creating a transition plan to the next phase of your life?
Discovering Your Ikigai will help you to understand how to live with flow again.
By understanding your strengths in four main quadrants of your life: what you are good at, what you love, what you can be paid for and what the world needs you will find a solution to make valuable contributions to your community and the world regardless of your age.
The answer to how you can share the strengths and skills you possess is locked inside of you. Discovering your Ikigai will help you to unleash those powers.
- Five-week course hosted on Zoom.
- Available on demand within 24 hours of the end of meeting.
- Workshop slides available for download
- Post task assignments to help you solidify your application of ikigai.
- Online community to discuss the sessions.
- Q&A at the end of each session.
Once you register, you will receive and email with your course access information and an invite to the live workshops
Meeting ID: 842 6987 1662
Course runs January 11 – February 18, 2022
Live workshops scheduled for Tuesdays from 8 pm-9:30 pm JST*